[osg-users] Trackball and view question

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 08:28:21 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,

The camera manipulators role is to modifying the view matrix so I'm a
bit perplexed that you are suprised by this.

Also please considering move from SimpleViewer up to osgViewer::Viewer
working as an embedded viewer in 2.x rather than using SimpleViewer as
it only existed for a short while and has been totally superseded.

Robert.