[osg-users] solaris build error -- sockinet.cpp

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 08:25:25 PDT 2007

HI Andy,

If the throw needs to be conditional then this is probably what needs
to be done.  Putting up with a warning is far better than breaking the
build so it might be best to just remove it right now.

I do actually wonder why herror() is there at all.  The function is
not used anywhere in the .net plugin...  I commented it out and
everything compiled...

Could you try commenting out the offending line and let me know if it builds ok.

Robert.