[osg-users] .NET 2003 compile problems

Keith Parkins kparkins at cs.rochester.edu
Tue Sep 18 08:05:47 PDT 2007

Has anyone ever had this compile error on windows xp using .net2003?

HapticChess bool __thiscall osg::ArgumentParser::errors(enum
osg::ArgumentParser::ErrorSeverity)const "
(__imp_?errors at ArgumentParser@osg@@QBE_NW4ErrorSeverity at 12@@Z)
         Referenced in main.obj
         Loaded osgd.lib(osgd.dll)
       Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall
osg::ArgumentParser::~ArgumentParser(void)"
(__imp_??1ArgumentParser at osg@@QAE at XZ)
         Referenced in main.obj
         Loaded osgd.lib(osgd.dll)
       Found "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall
osg::ApplicationUsage::write(class std::basic_ostream<char,struct
std::char_traits<char> > &,unsigned int,unsigned int,bool)"
(__imp_?write at ApplicationUsage@osg@@QAEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@@std@@II_N at Z)
         Referenced in main.obj

I've been getting this error with this project during linking but can make
it go away simply by either adding or deleting a blank line in the code
which seems to me to be a bug in the compiler. The starting point for the
project was the osgviewer application (including project file).

-K

--
Keith Parkins                    U of R Center for Visual Science
kparkins at cvs.rochester.edu       Meliora Hall, Room 236