[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem

arnaud houegbelo a_houegbelo at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 06:18:57 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,

 I saw your answer about my problem "OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem'. Many thanks for the reply. Can I send you an archive with source code to test it? Or if you want, I think it's simple for you to test it, you can take your osgViewerQT exemple and display many windows with different scene  (display shape or geode etc...)in the same application. You'll can see what I mean.

Many Thanks and
Best regards

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html