[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph with Qt multiple windowing problem

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:09:41 PDT 2007

Hi Arnaud,

My guess is the context ID's are overlapping for the separate windows,
resulting in sharing of texture objects and display lists.  I'm not
sure though, as I haven't tried this type of thing with QT.  Could you
modify the osgviewerQT example so that it creates windows/viewers in
the same way as you have constructed so it reproduces the problems so
that I and others can see it first hand and have a chance at pining it
down.

Robert.