[osg-users] Large dynamic high-res terrain overlays?

J.P. Delport jpdelport at csir.co.za
Tue Sep 18 02:49:15 PDT 2007

Hi,

the source high-res imagery of the terrain is about 4degx4deg and blue
marble data for the rest of the globe. The things they want to overlay
are simple lines and filled polygons (so render to texture/textures
should be OK), but can now extend over say 500kmx500km. So when I use an
overlaynode and they zoom in quite close to the terrain, e.g. the lines
in my original generated texture become massively wide.

jp