[osg-users] Convertion to osg::Image from IplImage (OpenCV) for use as texture

Thomas Petit thomas.petit33 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 02:18:08 PDT 2007

Hi,

Just in case, Have you check the format of yours iplImage ?

Because there is  two main difference between an osg::image and an iplImage
:  the origin of a iplImage is the top left corner of the screen (down left
corner for osg) and the colors are BGR (RGB for osg).

And I also remember a similar crash when I used setImage(). Perhaps its the
same thing : the third dimension of the image must be 1 and not 0, like this
:

 osg::Image* image= new osg::Image();
 image->allocateImage(width, height, 1, GL_RGB, GL_UNSIGNED_CHAR);