[osg-users] probs running OSG on non-dev system?

Mike Weiblen mike.weiblen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 20:44:52 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, but now my problem wont repro, so I guess that
isn't the problem.

But a further question, are manifests relevant to native win32 binaries, or
windows managed assemblies?  If the former, then that including of a
manifest better be captured the cmake build process somewhere.

-- mew

Mike Weiblen -- Austin Texas USA -- http://mew.cx/