[osg-users] OSG 2.1.10 crash in osgText / osgdb_freetyped

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 04:09:18 PDT 2007

Hi Gert,

Glad to hear that you have your app back up and running.

I do wonder if it would be worth use adding a setDataVariance(DYNAMIC)
any time a user applies an update callback to a Drawable of StateSet,
its perhaps a little overprotective but as this problem seems to
biting a number of developers perhaps its reasonable.

Robert.