[osg-users] I still have 2 build issues (unices)

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:12:45 PDT 2007

Hi Mike,

Very curious... you comment about it working sometimes and not others
suggest that either the compiler is playing tricks or the include path
is changing between different builds.

This observation reminds me when I had Martin Lavery working here
alongside me - in the CMake build on his Mac he'd see the problem
problem, we never get to the bottom of it.  It always built fine under
Xcode build.  It didn't used to have problems under the old GNUmakfile
system either, which suggest to me a problem somewhere on the CMake
side.

Perhaps the CMake community might have something to suggest.

Robert.