[osg-users] Instrument Panel rendering - interest? ideas?

Zach Deedler mynamezach at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:57:18 PDT 2007

Hello Joseph,

I have been putting off doing this myself.  I need speedometer, RPM, and
compass gauges to display onscreen.  My plan was to make them just another
3D model that sit in their own HUD.  How does the Delta3D one work?

I know it would be difficult to encapsulate this sort of thing because each
instrument panel has different properties.  So how do you define the
interface to the instrument panel node?

Thanks.

  _____