[osg-users] Instrument Panel rendering - interest? ideas?

Gerrick Bivins biv at iastate.edu
Fri Sep 14 09:25:28 PDT 2007

Our group would GREATLY appreciate access to something like this in osg. We
have tried many different approaches to a "gauge/panel" solution but have
not found anything effective, especially in a vr environment
(cave,powerwall). An osg nodekit to handle gauges/panels directly sounds
like a good
idea to me. Just my 2 cents!
biv