[osg-users] Depth Buffer max and min values?

zarrandreas zarrandreas at web.de
Fri Sep 14 06:12:27 PDT 2007

Thanks!
the example was very helpful.

Now I render depth buffer to the osg::Image, but there are not real depth
values in the depth buffer image, Depth values are projected between [0.0,
1.0].
I projected the values of the texture, between max and min values of pixels
in the whole texture, and got nice gray picture of depth buffer.

How can I get real depth values?
Is there any factors, which camera use to compute depth buffer?