[osg-users] Multiple render targets

J.P. Delport jpdelport at csir.co.za
Fri Sep 14 04:30:22 PDT 2007

Hi,

as far as I know its not supported in current version of OSG, there is
no call to glDrawBuffers (as opposed to glDrawBuffer) which is needed
for MRT.

I have a version of RenderStage.cpp that I modified to allow MRT for one
of our projects, but its a hack and I still need to properly organise it
before I can submit a patch.

I can post it with instructions if you want it?

regards
jp