[osg-users] getProjectionRectangle

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 02:29:50 PDT 2007

Hi CG,

The core OSG uses osg::Viewport rather than ProjectionRectangle,
Viewport is a direct mapping to OpenGL's glViewport.   You can get the
Viewport from the Camera i.e.

  viewer.getCamera()->getViewport();

The ProjectionRectangle is really just a viewport, but Don decided he
didn't like the use of the word viewport for glViewport and that
ProjectionRectangle was somehow more intuitive.

The core OSG by contrast follows OpenGL naming.

Robert.