[osg-users] CMAKE for Windows

Eschner Wolfgang Dr. Eschner at iabg.de
Thu Sep 13 07:59:57 PDT 2007

Hello,

I placed all additional software to a subdirectory of the OpenSceneGraph_SOURCE_DIR path because
I have a lot of other solutions in the project path of VS.net and I like to know which software path
belongs to which solution/project. But, with the proposed solutions you can change the path to 3RDPARTY_DIR
and each plugin and set the path individually. It's like what can be done under Unix with ./config.
The first statement 'SET(PLUGINS_DIR ${OpenSceneGraph_SOURCE_DIR}/Plugins' was only for internal use of
config.cmake.

The main aspect is the introduction of such a config.cmake for windows.

Wolfgang