[osg-users] RFC: Positional state container in the render bin, was: clip planes

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:16:22 PDT 2007

Hi Mathias,

I'm just trawling through the morning inbox and a blurry headed so not
in a zone able to contemplate complex stuff too deeply.  I will review
your changes a latter date though.

Was there much fallout from applying your changes?  Do things function
w.r.t normal OSG usage and the type of usage you need?

Robert.