Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Wed Sep 12 10:05:57 PDT 2007

This works for me.  With Luigi's comment, I don't know which is the best
solution (what you did, or fixing the case of TARGET_ADDED_LIBRARIES).
But I was able to build SVN, and I haven't seen the warnings about the
double to float conversion.  I have seen the other warnings mentioned
here today, though.

andy