Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:00:04 PDT 2007

On 9/12/07, Andy Skinner <Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com> wrote:
> I just built a pretty recent (this morning) SVN on Windows with a -D
> OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL:BOOL=ON in the cmake command (we build from a
> makefile).

The OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL cmake var should now default to ON so you
shouldn't need to pass this into cmake anymore.

> It wasn't able to build osgversion, complaining about unresolved
> external symbol OpenThreadsGetSOVersion in function main.

This suggests either a problem with OpenThreads version or lack of
linking of OpenThreads - this was added to the osgversion
CMakeLists.txt file though so in theory it should work.

How are others under WIndows getting on?