[osg-users] RRT with HDR texture

Benoit bossavit bnuaster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:54:55 PDT 2007

I'm using shaders.

I have overloaded the traverse function of a group and I apply my shaders.

void Myclass::traverse(osg::NodeVisitor& nv)
{
    if (nv.getVisitorType()==osg::NodeVisitor::CULL_VISITOR)
    {
        // special actions must be taken if the node visitor is actually a
CullVisitor
        osgUtil::CullVisitor *cv = dynamic_cast<osgUtil::CullVisitor
*>(&nv);

        cv->pushStateSet(myStateSet);
        osg::Group::traverse(nv); // draws the scene
        cv->popStateSet();
   }
}

ss contains my shaders.

this class (inherit of group) is the father of the scene, and I attach this
class to my camera.

But what I don't understand that's work with GL_RGBA and don't work with
GL_LUMINANCE.
It is possible OpenGL uses a filter when computes the luminance value and
clamp it automatically?
In this case their is a mean to retrieve only the red component?
I don't find GL_R16F_ARG :s

thanks for your attention.

bnua