[osg-users] RRT with HDR texture

Art Tevs stud_info2 at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 12 07:37:25 PDT 2007

How do you render data into your texture?
If you do not use shaders (so using of fixed function
pipeline) for rendering output to your texture, then
the result will be clamped to [0,1].

Art

--- Benoit bossavit <bnuaster at gmail.com> schrieb:

> thanks for your answer but I have tried and this is
> don't work :s
> have you other suggestion? I'm surprise that don't
> work !!!
>
> thanks you
>
> bnua
>
> 2007/9/12, Art Tevs <stud_info2 at yahoo.de>:
> >
> > Try to use GL_LUMINANCE16F_ARB (and source format
> > GL_LUMINANCE) instead of GL_INTENSITY16F_ARB.
> >
> > Art
> >
> > --- Benoit bossavit <bnuaster at gmail.com> schrieb:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I want to do RTT with HDR saving only one
> component
> > > (GL_LUMINANCE or
> > > GL_INTENSITY)
> > > There is my code :

myHDRTexture->setFilter(osg::Texture::MIN_FILTER,osg::Texture::LINEAR);

myHDRTexture->setFilter(osg::Texture::MAG_FILTER,osg::Texture::LINEAR);

myHDRTexture->setInternalFormat(GL_INTENSITY16F_ARB);
> > > myHDRTexture->setSourceFormat(GL_INTENSITY);
> > > myHDRTexture->setSourceType(GL_FLOAT);

myCameraHDR->setRenderTargetImplementation(osg::CameraNode::FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT);

myCameraHDR->setRenderOrder(osg::CameraNode::PRE_RENDER);

myCameraHDR->attach(osg::CameraNode::COLOR_BUFFER,myRenderHDRTexture);