[osg-users] OpenGL Extension definition in OSG Headers

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:55:07 PDT 2007

Hi David,

We don't need to import all the extension prototypes and defines
provided in glext.h, only the ones that the code uses.   We also
aren't trying to #define everything as per glext.h to work as a
replacement, so its not required to do a #define GL_extension_name
within each block of defines.

What you see in the OSG headers works pretty well, you do get little
hiccups like we've seen today, but in these are typically pretty easy
to fix once the correct defines are set.

Robert.