[osg-users] About install OSG2.0 on IRIX6.5??

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:38:54 PDT 2007

Hi,

I don't have access to IRIX anymore (its been 6 years since I did), so
I can't directly test out fixes for IRIX.  It should be easy to fix
though, It looks straight forward to fix, but you'll need to roll you
sleeves up and do it as there is so few others on IRIX anymore(not
even SGI support IRIX...).

Another alternative for you is to select pthreads build under IRIX
instead of sproc. Use cd OpenThreads;ccmake . to bring up the options
for toggling what to build.

Robert.