[osg-users] osgdotnet Generator

Mike Wittman mwittman at seismicmicro.com
Tue Sep 11 07:27:30 PDT 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

This is fixed in osgDotNet SVN -- I have successfully built it against
2.1.9.  Beware though that there are some unresolved runtime stability
issues with regard to object destruction and the garbage collector with
the OSG 2.1.x versions.  If you're not doing anything terribly complex
though you may not observe the problem.

-Mike

:
> Osg::Operation(___WS::InitializedSentinel())
> {
>     ___init(new ___AdapterType(___WS::toStdString(name), keep));
> }
>
> Any ideas ?
>

> Wolfgang
> IABG mbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ottobrunn, Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Muenchen,
> HRB 5499
> Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rudolf F. Schwarz (Vorsitz),
Dipl.-Ing.
> Thomas Dittler, MBA
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: General a. D. Wolfgang Altenburg

Mike Wittman
mwittman at seismicmicro.com
Seismic Micro-Technology, Inc.
8584 Katy Freeway, Suite 400 / Houston, Texas 77024
Tel.  +1 (713) 464-6188
Fax. +1 (713) 464-6440
Web:  www.seismicmicro.com