[osg-users] Two Manipulators at The Same Time

Rémy Deslignes rdeslignes at silicon-worlds.fr
Tue Sep 11 04:48:31 PDT 2007

I think that the best way would be to create a manipulator,
encapsulating the terrain manipulator and a compass manipulator ( to be
created also ) and forwarding  the handle() callback to the right
manipulator regarding the mouse position.

Nick Prudent a écrit :
> I'm wondering how to go about "layering" manipulators so that by default the terrain manipulator is used except for a small corner of the screen where I want a custom manipulator (like Google Earth's compass manipulator). Is there already a mechanism for doing something like this?
>
> Thanks,
>

> - Nick -

> Orange vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.

Remy Deslignes

Ingenieur Developement / Software Engineer

Tel: +33 (0)1.53.90.11.19

 Silicon Worlds S.A.
 224, rue Saint Denis
 75002 Paris  France