[osg-users] osgviewer functionality

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 01:28:38 PDT 2007

Hi Steve,

osgviewer already supports -p path, but osgViewer::Viewer itself does
do this automatically - this is something that the application needs
to parse and wire up.  See the applications/osgviewer/osgviewer.cpp
example.

Support for ascii configuration files is not yet complete.  I've not
part of this work, and when I get a opportunity will add this.

W.r.t DISPLAY reading, this wasn't support in 2.0, but is now read in
2.1.x and SVN version.  The reading of DISPLAY is done in the
was working fine.

Robert.