[osg-users] How to implemente this simple function?

方之 ystku at 163.com
Sun Sep 9 19:42:56 PDT 2007

Hello Mr Wang:   I want to know how to use cullingsetting class, can you gave me a simple example?   PS:Are you in China/                                                                                         ShiTou                                                                                            2007 9 10
/>May be you need to disable autoComputeNearFar for a camera.
/>Don't apologize for your poor en , cause they may also poor in CH....hehe