[osg-users] Error in Image.cpp

Art Tevs stud_info2 at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 7 14:08:33 PDT 2007

Aha, I see , thanks.

Is there a reason why do not to use the -Wall flag for the osg compilation per default?

Art

David Callu <ledocc at gmail.com> schrieb: oups sorry

   Default flags with gcc have not -W or -Wall or other warning flag
   You can enable it with set ON the OSG_USE_AGGRESSIVE_WARNINGS cmake variable
   or add -W -Wall in the CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS cmake variable

Cheers
Davi Callu

2007/9/7, David Callu <ledocc at gmail.com>: Hi Art

  Default flags with gcc h

2007/9/7, Jean-Sébastien Guay < jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca>:  Hello Art,

>> I suspect the else should be
>>
>>          binding2DArray = GL_FALSE;
>
> it should be binding2DArray = GL_FALSE;
>
> Hmm, strange why does compiler do not see that this is
> a non-sense instruction...
> Are the -Wall Flags activated, Robert?

On my side (Visual C++ 2005) I only get a warning:

2>..\..\..\src\osg\Image.cpp(541) : warning C4552: '-' : operator has
no effect; expected operator with side-effect

g++ would probably give something similar, which has perhaps not been
spotted when compiling such a large number of files...

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                          http://whitestar02.webhop.org/