[osg-users] Error in Image.cpp

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Fri Sep 7 13:20:23 PDT 2007

Hello Art,

>> I suspect the else should be
>>
>>          binding2DArray = GL_FALSE;
>
> it should be binding2DArray = GL_FALSE;
>
> Hmm, strange why does compiler do not see that this is
> a non-sense instruction...
> Are the -Wall Flags activated, Robert?

On my side (Visual C++ 2005) I only get a warning:

2>..\..\..\src\osg\Image.cpp(541) : warning C4552: '-' : operator has
no effect; expected operator with side-effect

g++ would probably give something similar, which has perhaps not been
spotted when compiling such a large number of files...

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/