[osg-users] ANN: osgGIS

Glenn Waldron gwaldron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 05:48:32 PDT 2007

That is because osggis_viewer uses the TerrainManipulator. Use the middle
button to rotate instead.. the left button adjusts your pitch. At some point
I'll put the normal keyswitch manip in there.

By the way, there is an osgGIS forum online for osgGIS discussions (so as
not to clutter the osg-users list too much :) No registration required at
the moment: http://osggis.org/forums

Glenn