[osg-users] CMake build target INSTALL

Hartmut Seichter lists at technotecture.com
Thu Sep 6 22:03:12 PDT 2007

Ok, the problem seems that Cmake detects a Coin3D 2.4.5 installation
only halfway correctly. It is missing the libs and thus I suppose the
values from the cache don't make it into the target for the .iv plugin
(include directory etc pp). When running the INSTALL target the cmake
script craps out because it can't find osgdb_iv.dll and skips everything
after that.

Sorry for the noise, I hope that sheds some more light on the problem below.

Cheers,
Hartmut