[osg-users] osgViewer + Fox Toolkit example

Markus Hein mahein at frisurf.no
Thu Sep 6 11:54:44 PDT 2007

Hi Tomas,

Tomas Hnilica schrieb:
> could you please describe your test of multiple viewer windows?
> When I add another FOX_OSG_MDIView to the MDICllient, both scenes are
> drawn to the newly created window and the first one is not actualised,
> mouse actions are token from both windows correctly. (I think this would
> be the same also for one scene)

just change the following code in FOX_OSG_MDIView::OnIdle()
implementation like this:

if( m_gwFox->makeCurrentImplementation() )
{
        m_osgViewer->frame();  // org. line from osgviewerfox - example
        m_gwFox->releaseContext()
}

then your Problem is solved.

> Could it be
> because of some mixing of ID_CHORE messages?

No, I don't think so.

I would like to suggest all osg-fox coders to study the following fox
examples

"glviewer" example, "datatarget" example and "adie" application.

Helped me a lot to understand how to build Fox-App's. The same thing as
with the osg examples: lot's of useful code-blocks :-)

greetings, Markus