[osg-users] Link error

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:44:50 PDT 2007

On 9/6/07, David Callu <ledocc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Anders, Hi Robert,
>
>    I introduce the getOsgVertion in osgIntrospection and forgotten to link
> with osg, Sorry for that.
>    But osgIntrospection is totally independant to osg. Could be interesting
> to reimplement the
>    getOsgVersion function in osgIntrospection to keep this independence.

In theory one could use osgIntrospection separately from the OSG, but
in practice its role is in support of the OSG so I don't see a big
problem in have a link in there.  If we need to refactor things in the
future to get the full independence then we can cross the bridge of
making the version number independent as well, its pretty trivial, but
right now its certainly more practical to keep the versioning based on
the core OSG one.