[osg-users] osgText color

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Thu Sep 6 08:02:30 PDT 2007

Hi Robert,
I would like what do you think about osgText color behaviour.

here the structure:

    Geode
          osgText::Text
          Geometry

The geode has a StateSet with a Material (to set the color of the
geometry), but the color by default in osgText override
the color defined in the Material. I understand the behaviour but it
seems to me strange because even if osgText use its own
color it should not break the Material color for the geometry.

I could fix it like putting the Material in a StateSet in the Geometry
but what do you think if we fix this in osgText ?

Cedric Pinson