[osg-users] OGR plugin for OSG

Christoph Ehrler ehrler-soft at gmx.de
Thu Sep 6 07:24:45 PDT 2007

Thanks for all suggestions.

Actuallly the plugin is found and it's in the right place. The "only"
problem is the opening/loading of the plugin dll fails...
Maybe I have to change the INSTALL project created by cmake to put the
dll in the right directory by "building" the project because just
copying the generated dll by hand is not enough??