[osg-users] couple more problems in OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL RE: OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Thu Sep 6 05:10:38 PDT 2007

Luigi, the two issues I mentioned are:
* I get two empty sub-directories created in Windows build:
lib/osgPlugins-2.1.9, and lib/release.  There are no files in them, but
they get created.  This isn't a big deal for me, it just looks like
something that needs to be cleaned up.
* The OpenThreads dll needs to be prefixed with openthreads instead of
osg, and to use the OpenThreads version number (7 instead of 20).

andy