[osg-users] couple more problems in OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL RE: OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Wed Sep 5 16:12:40 PDT 2007

Andy Skinner wrote:

>Is someone who knows this stuff looking into this and the extra
>subdirectories created in lib?

Sorry for the late response, I' m out of office/home without good
connection, just now got a low speed one.
on my side, I see, when OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL is activated, under lib
there are still Release and Debug folders that contains osgdb_gdal.lib
and osgdb_gdald.lib files respectively.
These files should not be generated as long as the other plugins, but I
did not figured out why they got built.
If these are the folders you refer to, it is a known problem, otherwise,
let me know.

Luigi