[osg-users] Particle Sorting

Zach Deedler mynamezach at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:39:38 PDT 2007

Playing around with bin number of your model may help you in this case.  The
default bin number of models is 10.  If you set your explosion to 11 then
your explosion will have priority when they are at the same position.  This
will get rid of the anomalies, and will look better.  Trust me.

You can take a look at osglogo for what to set in code, but I find it easier
to do it inside the osg model (if that is what you are using).

Models are prioritized by their group and not by polygon.  I don't know of
any better way to 'blend' particle systems.

  _____