[osg-users] couple more problems in OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLLRE:OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

Andy Skinner Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com
Wed Sep 5 10:39:56 PDT 2007

We build, then copy some stuff to an install area (we could use the
install target, but this isn't hard), and that gets put somewhere out on
the net.

When we build our product, the libraries get copied into our directory,
and that's where this is happening.  So the OSG install doesn't help
here.

thanks
andy