[osg-users] couple more problems in OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL RE:OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:24:29 PDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Andy Skinner <Andy.Skinner at mathworks.com> wrote:
> I also want to check on the prefix for OpenThreads.
>
> Is osg7-OpenThreads.dll the right thing?  Robert already said we should
> use the OpenThreads version, but should we still use the "osg" prefix?

It would make sense to use the openthreads prefix for the openthreads lib.

I would add that the new changes make the actual dll name less
critical, as the the lib name stays the same regardless, and the lib
encodes in the final dll name.

> I think so, but since I just ran into that (I'm automating copying these
> things around), I figured I'd ask.

The is the cmake provided install option, perhaps this can help you
out with the copying as it'll know various libs etc.