[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

Joachim E. Vollrath vollrath at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Sep 5 04:55:10 PDT 2007

Hello,

I just posted a new thread titled "comment on new Depth Peeling example"
for further discussion of the depth peeling stuff.

Regards,

Joachim

--
Joachim E. Vollrath
University of Stuttgart
mail:  vollrath at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
phone: 49.711.7816.403
fax:   49.711.7816.340

german postal address:
Dipl. Inf. Joachim E. Vollrath
Universitaet Stuttgart, Institutsverbund Informatik
Institut fuer Visualisierung und Interaktive Systeme
Universitaetstrasse 38
70569 Stuttgart
GERMANY