[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph 2.19 osgViewer

Eric ZAREMBA eric.zaremba at ersa-france.com
Wed Sep 5 00:25:15 PDT 2007

I'm porting my application from 1.2 to 2.x too and meet the same problem.

To render an empty scene, I do a viewer->setSceneData(new osg::Node);

In osgViewer the function frame() do all the work for you and, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, you do not need to call any update() anymore but only the frame() function.

I didn't find any porting guide. Anyway, I didn't have to do a lot of modification for my app running even if I think they are more elegant way to do what I want appearing in version 2.

Best Regards