[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

filip.holm at kongsberg.com filip.holm at kongsberg.com
Tue Sep 4 22:58:45 PDT 2007

Andy,

VS creates the directories because they are referenced in the project
files. E.g. osg Project has the Program Database File Name output set
to: <OpenSceneGraphDir>/lib/Debug/../../bin/osg20-osg.pdb.

I'm assuming this is also due to a Cmake limitation. Luigi can probably
confirm/disprove it.

If posible it would have been good to set the Project property Output
Directory as: <OpenSceneGraph>/bin and then use the $(OutDir) macro to
set the output for the files in the project.

Filip