[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

filip.holm at kongsberg.com filip.holm at kongsberg.com
Tue Sep 4 06:00:59 PDT 2007

First of all. Big thanks to Luigi for making the updates to Cmake files.
I've built it on Visual Studio 8.0 and works great.
I have one comment to the naming of the osg core library dll's. Instead
of prefixing them with [osg20-]<libraryName>.dll, could we postfix the
version <libraryName>[-2.1.9].dll?

Looking forward to do some more testing.

Filip