[osg-users] textures and shader

Gordon Tomlinson gordon at gordon-tomlinson.com
Tue Sep 4 05:30:07 PDT 2007

Marcus

If not already done how about making your code (setup, shaders, hows its
applied etc) available
to those that may be willing to help they may be able to use your code as a
template to help them
or notice something possibly aerie with the code or how its used etc

Just a thought

Gordon Tomlinson

Email   : gordon at GordonTomlinson.com
Website : www.vis-sim.com www.gordontomlinson.com

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
-Master Tambo Tetsura