[osg-users] textures and shader

Marcus Fritzen mfritzen at uni-koblenz.de
Tue Sep 4 04:41:52 PDT 2007

I installed the newest drivers from nvidia, but with no success. I go on
searching, but perhaps someone, if he has a lot of time ;), could try to
write a simple vertex shader for osgShadow::ShadowMap for passing
texture attributes etc. to the fragment program. I tried it, but for me
it is not working. If someone else could get it working I would know
that the problem is on my site. Thanks to you Robert and everybody else.

--marcus