[osg-users] textures and shader

mfritzen at uni-koblenz.de mfritzen at uni-koblenz.de
Tue Sep 4 01:50:15 PDT 2007

So, now I have erased all warnings, but it still does not work. How I
mentioned before, could there be a problem with the texture Matrix
(gl_TextureMatrix[1] in the vertex shader). How can I check, that the
texture matrix is set up correctly in my main program? Btw turning on the
debug level was helpful for erasing the warning, but I could not found any
errors.
Thanks

-marcus