[osg-users] OpenSceneGraph-2.1.9 dev version released

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:48:16 PDT 2007

Hi Paul,

On 9/4/07, Paul Melis <paul at science.uva.nl> wrote:
> Can you detail the depth peeling example a bit more (the code doesn't
> have any hints), e.g.
> - what are the h.w. requirements for running it?
> - is it supposed to be stable? (I get a segfault here)
> - can you use any scene with transparency, or is there something special
> to set up with renderbins, etc.?

Steffen Frey is the author so would be best placed to answer these
questions, so hopefully will spot this thread and answer.

Yesterday I ported it to 2.x, and tested it out on my 7800GT/8800GTS
system here.  It crashed when trying to drive it across multiple
cards, but on a single head it worked fine, so the code is now set up
to just open up on one window.