[osg-users] Get Coordinates from osg::Vec3f

Gordon Tomlinson gordon at gordon-tomlinson.com
Mon Sep 3 13:45:56 PDT 2007

I did not say your question was stupid, to me it reeks of the laziness
that's it all to sadly seen too much these days in the open source community

I even told you were to find the answer to your question, again the answer
is in the header files of osg::Vec classes
OpenSceneGraph\include\osg\vec3f and if you actually look in the header your
will see there are 2 methods to getting the vectors values

If your saying that your not willing to look in the header files or source
for an answer and expected some else to do that for you, then I'll gladly
get the f*** out of your way and so will most of the contributors on this
list

Have a nice day now

Gordon Tomlinson

Email   : gordon at GordonTomlinson.com
Website : www.vis-sim.com www.gordontomlinson.com

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
-Master Tambo Tetsura