[osg-users] Get Coordinates from osg::Vec3f

Gordon Tomlinson gordon at gordon-tomlinson.com
Mon Sep 3 09:46:41 PDT 2007

oh don't feel sorry for me, after all I know the answer and I'm quite
capable of looking at the header files and seeing what interface are
provided before asking a question like yours

By the way I was not being arrogant I was being sarcastic at your apparent
laziness, sadly that one also flew over your head

The point you also missed is that it is pretty good etiquette , that before
your waste everyone's bandwidth on this forum with question that can be
answered within seconds by simply opening the header file up and looking

I suggest you read the following

"Self defence is not a function of learning tricks
but is a function of how quickly and intensely one
can arouse one's instinct for survival"
-Master Tambo Tetsura

  _____